Warning: Last items in stock!
Allen & Heath GL2800 consoles are designed for mixing FOH, stage monitors, or both.
Dual-Function Live Sound Mixer
A brand new dual-function mixer derived from the classic GL Series, the most popular mixers in the world for mid-range mixing applications. One glance at this new design will confirm that all our design experience and knowledge has been distilled into one amazingly capable console.
Uniquely at this level, the GL2800 is equipped with 10 auxiliary sends - including a dedicated stereo aux - and using the 12x4 matrix, provides the ideal solution for IEM and stereo recording. 8 audio groups and L,R and M busses are also provided, allowing for full dual functionality with 10 mixes with faders, inserts and XLR drive.
And at the heart of this design is the new gain structure allowing a whopping 34dBu maximum input capability and a new ultra-quiet mix head amp section, delivering excellent audio performance.
The Allen and Heath GL2800 is designed for use in any live sound application, including theatres, music venues, houses of worship, festivals, corporate AV, stadiums, etc. With its neat, intuitive layout and straightforward analogue technology, clean audio and high dynamic range, its performance easily rivals that of the best digital consoles.
• 24, 32, 40, 48 and 56 channel frames
• LR and M mix buses
• 8 Audio groups with pan and routing to LR and M
• 10 Auxes including a dedicated stereo send
• 2 multifunction stereo channels each with mic and stereo line inputs
• 2 dual stereos provide an extra 4 summed or independent stereo returns
• Fully featured 12x4 Matrix
• Proper dual functionality for FOH/Monitor mixing
• Recording capable with channel direct outputs
• M can be used for LR mono sum, engineers wedge, or centre/sub mix
• Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
• Stereo channel mic inputs can cross patch into matrix for ambience feed
• Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
• 100Hz channel high pass filters
• Individual phantom power and polarity switching
• Wide angle channel and master meters
• Dedicated stereo monitor meters
• Per channel pre/post fader aux switching for full flexibility
• Recessed pre/post-EQ aux switching per channel
• Internal jumper plugs for aux, direct out and other options
• Mutes on all fader masters
• 100mm dust protected faders
• Assignable talkback to all outputs
• 1kHz oscillator / pink noise generator with external output
• 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
• 3 headphones/earpiece sockets and local monitor outputs
• Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
• Preamp 74dB range with +34dBu input capability for mic or line
• Ultra low noise mix head amp design
• Uses external linear power supply
• Built-in combiner for redundant backup supply
• Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
• Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
• Solid copper bus bar grounding
• Sys-Link V2 console linking option
• 4-pin lamp sockets
The GL2800 ships with mains leads, user guide, A&H stickers
For more info, visit the Allen & Heath website: GL2800
No customer comments for the moment.