Warning: Last items in stock!
Tannoy VX 12HP loudspeakers provide a higher performance solution for medium scale sound reinforcement.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design. VX 12HP is a new evolution of Tannoy’s market-leading V12HP, renowned for its exceptional performance and versatility making it a premier choice for many typical applications. It provides a higher performance solution for medium scale sound reinforcement such as loud fashion retail outlets and bars and clubs as well as being well suited for portable PA applications.
• Performance Arts Spaces
• Theatres & Auditoria
• Bars, pubs and nightclubs
• FOH and DJ booth monitoring
• Medium scale live PA
• Theme parks and leisure venues
• Gymnasiums and small/medium sports arenas
• Portable corporate AV
• Conference rooms
• Houses of worship
Audio connection is via flush-mounted, recessed termination panel with both NL4 SpeakON and connector strip while an extensive range of high performance steel mounting hardware is available, custom designed for VX 12HP and manufactured by K&M. This includes a yoke bracket and omni-mount for wall and ceiling location as well as eyebolt location points and a VTH top-hat for pole-mounting. Ergonomic Integrip™ recessed handle makes one-handed lift of the cabinet easier than ever for optimum portability.
The Tannoy VX12HP is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option. A weather proof specification (WP) is also available as an option. This includes LINE-X™ cabinet outer-coating, internal prism sealing and treated transducers with perforated Grade 316 Stainless Steel grilles. All steel hardware is upgraded to Grade 304 SS, while all connector panel points are protected by a cover plate and weather-proof cable gland. Additional lead time applies to all non-standard specifications.
• 300mm (12”) Dual Concentric PowerDual full-range driver
• Tightly controlled constant directivity 75 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 130 dB, rec. amp power 700 W @ 8 Ohms
• Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
• Integrip™ handle ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet and pole-mountable for optimum portability.
• Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
• Flush-mounted TP with NL4 SpeakON and barrier strip connections
• Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure
• Available in black or white textured paint finish – custom colours optional.
• Available in weather proof specification (optional)
• Engineered and built in UK
• Five year loudspeaker warranty
For more info, visit the Tannoy website: Tannoy
No customer comments for the moment.