Warning: Last items in stock!
Tannoy VX 12Q loudspeakers provide a higher impact solution for medium scale sound reinforcement for high-SPL applications.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design. VX 12Q is a new class of device that adds more versatility and performance capabilities. It provides a higher impact solution for medium scale sound reinforcement for high-SPL applications such as bars and clubs as well as being well suited for portable PA applications.
• Performance Arts Spaces
• Theatres & Auditoria
• Bars, pubs and nightclubs
• FOH and DJ booth monitoring
• Medium scale live PA
• Theme parks and leisure venues
• Gymnasiums and small/medium sports arenas
• Portable corporate AV
• Conference rooms
• Houses of worship
Audio connection is via flush-mounted, recessed termination panel with both NL4 SpeakON and connector strip while an extensive range of high performance steel mounting hardware is available, custom designed for VX 12Q and manufactured by K&M. This includes a yoke bracket and omni-mount for wall and ceiling location as well as eyebolt location points and a VTH top-hat for pole-mounting. Ergonomic Integrip™ recessed handles on top and bottom makes one-or two-handed lift of the cabinet easier than ever for optimum portability.
The Tannoy VX12Q is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option. A weather proof specification (WP) is also available as an option. This includes LINE-X™ cabinet outer-coating, internal prism sealing and treated transducers with perforated Grade 316 Stainless Steel grilles. All steel hardware is upgraded to Grade 304 SS, while all connector panel points are protected by a cover plate and weather-proof cable gland. Additional lead time applies to all non-standard specifications.
• 300mm (12”) PowerDual full-range driver with QCW delivering best of both worlds – true point source combined with new horn design, resulting in less unwanted shading effects
• Tightly controlled 75 x 40 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 130 dB, rec. amp power 700 W @ 8 Ohms
• Integrip™ handle ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet and pole-mountable for optimum portability.
• Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
• Flush-mounted TP with NL4 SpeakON and barrier strip connections
• Available in black or white textured paint finish – custom colours optional.
• Available in weather proof specification (optional)
• Five year loudspeaker warranty
For more info, visit the Tannoy website: Tannoy
No customer comments for the moment.