The Crown® I-Tech HD Series offers amazing power, light weight and ease of use for touring sound applications. Unlike other amplifiers, it includes onboard high-definition DSP, an LCD control screen, and a built-in network connection. Modern power amplifiers are sophisticated pieces of engineering capable of producing extremely high power levels. They must be treated with respect and correctly installed if they are to provide the many years of reliable service for which they were designed. In addition, I-Tech Series amplifiers include a number of features which require some explanation before they can be used to their maxi mum advantage. Please take the time to study this manual so that you can obtain the best possible service from your amplifier.
- Global Power Supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) works anywhere in the world.
- High power density, up to 8000 watts in a 2U chassis.
- Highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak) provides clean transient peaks.
- 3rd-generation patented Class I (BCA®) circuitry couples power effi ciently to the load and provides low AC current draw.
- Onboard high-defi nition DSP with 24-bit, 192 kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC A/D and D/A converters. Advanced IIR fi lters and linearphase FIR filters.
- Pushbutton presets simplify setup. Custom presets for various loudspeakers can be downloaded.
- AES/EBU digital audio input.
- EtherCon® Ethernet con nector for HiQnet™ control or CobraNet digital audio transport. This “Single Plug” connection allows HiQnet protocol and CobraNet digital audio through the same CAT 5 cable.
- Analog and digital thru connectors.
- LCD Control Screen is used to adjust the amplifier’s attenuation and muting, confi gure the amp, set up and view error monitoring, and
recall DSP presets to reconfi gure the amp for various applications.
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics: Power, Data, along with Ready, Signal, Clip, Thermal and Fault for each channel.
- AC mains indicator in power switch glows green when AC power is present.
- Front-panel USB connector accepts a USB drive to transfer presets from the drive to the amplifier DSP, and vice versa.
- Light weight due to aluminum chassis, special internal construction and switching power supply.
- Thermal management controller and two discrete thermal zones with variable-speed fans, forced-air cooling.
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, under/over voltage, high frequency overloads
For more info, visit the Crown website: I-Tech Series