Warning: Last items in stock!
The JBL PRX718XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power.
E-Mail us for the lowest prices & package deals!
• 134 dB peak SPL
• 18" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion
and higher SPL
• Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
• DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
• 2 x XLR-1/4" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
• Pole receptacle accepts a SS3-BK or SS3-BK24 on the top panel
• Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
• Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
• Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
• Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
• The PRX718XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX718XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS3-BK or SS3-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
• The PRX718XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX718XLF is comprised of a powerful 2278G Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
• All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
• The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
Power Rating : 1500 W
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 30 Hz - 103 Hz
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 35 Hz – 87 Hz
Internal Crossover Frequency : 90 Hz DSP controlled 48 dB filter slope
Loop out Crossover Frequency : 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
Maximum SPL : 134 dB peak
Signal indicators :
Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced)
Polarity : normal or reverse polarity
LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2278G 460 mm (18 in) woofer
Enclosure : Rectangular, 18 mm, plywood
Suspension / Mounting : M20 threaded pole socket on top
Transport : 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
Input Connectors : Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors
Output Connectors : Two balanced male XLR connectors.
Dimensions (H x W x D) :
690.372 mm x 523.24 mm x 723.9 mm
(27.18 in x 20.60 in x 28.50 in)
Net Weight : 36.8 kg (81 lb.)
For more info, visit the JBL website: JBL :: Product
No customer comments for the moment.
JBL VPSB7118DP powered 18-inch
JBL VPSB7118DP powered 18-inch integrated subwoofer systems with 3600 watts of peak output power, 1800 watts continuous, and onboard digital signal processing.
JBL VRX918SP 18-inch high power
JBL VRX918SP 18-inch high power powered flying subwoofers.
JBL VT4882DP dual 15-inch
JBL VT4882DP dual 15-inch self-powered subwoofers and integrated audio systems used for concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types.
JBL VT4880ADP powered fullsize
JBL VT4880ADP powered fullsize arrayable 2x 18-inch subwoofers are designed to deliver high quality reinforcement of VLF musical information.
JBL VT4881ADP 18-inch compact
JBL VT4881ADP 18-inch compact powered subwoofers are designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of VLF musical information.
Meyer Sound 700-HP ultrahigh-power
Meyer Sound 700-HP ultrahigh-power subwoofers are offered with or without rigging. DISCONTINUED - PAGE LEFT FOR REFERENCE
Meyer Sound 650-P high-power
Meyer Sound 650-P high-power subwoofers provide extended low-frequency power bandwidth. DISCONTINUED - PAGE LEFT FOR REFERENCE
Meyer Sound 600-HP compact
Meyer Sound 600-HP compact high-power subwoofers are available with or without handles, rigging, and RMS. DISCONTINUED - PAGE LEFT FOR REFERENCE
Meyer Sound MM-10 miniature
Meyer Sound MM-10 miniature subwoofers deliver expanded low-frequency headroom for applications that require excellent audio quality from a compact cabinet.
Meyer Sound 500-HP self-powered
Meyer Sound 500-HP self-powered subwoofers are designed to enhance the low-frequency headroom in a variety of full-range systems for fixed or touring applications.
Sales of Meyer Sound UMS-1P
Sales of Meyer Sound UMS-1P ultra-compact subwoofers, providing powerful low-frequency extension in applications where excellent audio quality and small size are critical considerations.
Meyer Sound M1D-Sub ultra-compact
Meyer Sound M1D-Sub ultra-compact subwoofers are designed to complement M1D loudspeakers by extending bandwidth with an operating frequency range of 32 Hz to 180 Hz. DISCONTINUED - PAGE LEFT FOR REFERENCE
Meyer Sound USW-1P compact
Meyer Sound USW-1P compact subwoofers, providing flat response in the 32 - 180 Hz range.
Electro-Voice ZXA1-Sub 12-inch
Electro-Voice ZXA1-Sub 12-inch powered subwoofers pack 700-W of self-powered punch into a low-profile wood enclosure.
Electro-Voice ELX118P 18" Live X
Electro-Voice ELX118P 18" Live X powered subwoofers add a deep, low-frequency, amplified punch that you can hear and feel.
Sales of JRX118SP 18-inch
Sales of JRX118SP 18-inch self-powered subwoofers.
Yamaha DXS 12 compact subwoofers are
Yamaha DXS 12 compact subwoofers are equipped with a 950W Class-D amplifer.
Yamaha DXS 15 compact subwoofers are
Yamaha DXS 15 compact subwoofers are equipped with a 950W Class-D amplifer.
Yamaha DSR 118W 18" 800W portable
Yamaha DSR 118W 18" 800W portable active subwoofers.
PreSonus StudioLive 18sAI subwoofers
PreSonus StudioLive 18sAI subwoofers feature a powered 18-inch, ferrite driver that will deliver the bottom you need with an accuracy usually found only in studio monitors. ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL!
The JBL PRX715XLF, extended low
The JBL PRX715XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power.
Electro-Voice ETX-15SP 15" Powered
Electro-Voice ETX-15SP 15" Powered Subwoofers are designed to bring best-in-class performance for a wide variety of applications.
Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 18" Powered
Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofers are designed to bring best-in-class performance for a wide variety of applications.
The Meyer Sound750-LFC very compact
The Meyer Sound750-LFC very compact low-frequency control element effectively complements LINA arrays in the lower end of the spectrum with exceptional low frequency headroom