Warning: Last items in stock!
Allen & Heath GL2400 consoles are designed for mixing FOH, stage monitors, or both.
The Allen and Heath GL2400 mixer is designed for professional applications. Whether mixing FOH, monitors, or both, recording live or in the studio, installed in a busy or house of worship, out on the road touring or earning its keep in rental stock, the GL2400 provides the perfect solution.
Engineered for modern engineering techniques, every detail in this mixer has been carefully thought out to provide the very best mixing experience. For example, the mono output can be configured as LR sum, wedge, or aux-fed sub or centre master. In Monitor mode, all six auxes are available on faders with mutes, inserts, meters and XLR drive. The new 7x4 matrix with ambient mic capability opens up a huge number of mixing applications, including stereo recording, zone feeds, delay fill speakers and stereo in-ear monitor mixes.
Allen & Heath has worked hard at the design of the audio circuitry in this mixer, and with its amazing headroom and new ultra-quiet mix head amp, they believe that this is their best performance yet!
• 16, 24, 32, 40 channel frames
• LR and M main outputs
• 4 Audio groups with pan control
• 6 Auxiliary sends with per-channel pre/post fader switching
• 2 stereo channels each with mic and dual stereo line inputs
• 7x4 Matrix
• Proper dual functionality for FOH and/or Monitor mixing
• M can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, or Aux-Fed Sub or C master
• Recording capable with channel direct outputs
• Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
• Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
• Stereo channel mic input breakpoints for cross patching into matrix
• Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
• 100Hz channel high pass filters
• Individual phantom power and Polarity switching
• Dedicated Channel, Master and stereo Monitor meters
• Internal jumper plugs for pre/post-EQ aux, direct out and other options
• Mutes, meters and AFL on all fader masters
• Assignable talkback
• 1kHz oscillator and pink noise generator
• 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
• Headphones and local monitor outputs
• Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
• Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line
• Ultra low noise mix head amp design
• Internal power supply with MPS12 backup supply input (16 to 32 models)
• External RPS11 power supply and socket for backup supply (40 model)
• 100mm dust protected faders
• Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
• Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
• Solid copper bus bar grounding
• Sys-Link V2 console linking option
• 4-pin XLR lamp sockets
The GL2400 ships with mains leads, user guide, A&H stickers
For more info, visit the Allen & Heath website: GL2400
No customer comments for the moment.