Features and Benefits of the Midas Verona 480
- 2x internal auto-switching power supplies ( 1 is a spare)
- External PS option connector
- 8 audio subgroups
- 8 aux outputs
- 8 multi funciton channels
It takes the concept of the ultra-compact Venice, Midas' best selling console of all time, and elevates it to the next level. Verona delivers more inputs, more features, along with legendary Midas quality in a package that revolutionises the 8 buss market. Visually, the console looks stunning; despite it's physically modest proportions, it feels like a full-sized Midas to work on; and of course, most importantly of all, it sounds as good as it looks.
The Verona is a truly professional desk aimed squarely at the professional market. Mechanically and electronically Verona is much more than just another 8-bus console. If you are primarily motivated by audio quality, rigid mechanical construction, long-term reliability and high residual values, then it is THE 8-buss console.
The Verona series consists of 6 models ranging from 24 up to a massive 64 inputs, and incorporates all the features and components that make it look, sound and feel like a true Midas. It has been designed from the ground up by the same team responsible for the XL4 and the Heritage Series consoles, including the industry-standard Heritage 3000.
Anyone who has ever bought a Venice and loved it is going to be captivated by the Verona – you get more inputs, more features and that all-important Midas quality. Available as an install or touring package the Verona will handle anything from houses of worship to broadcast / recording, theater to corporate applications, and of course concert sound.
Model numbers: V/480/8/IP, V/480/8/TP
- Midas Verona 240 - 24 mic inputs Width 1085mm (42.72”) Depth 782mm (30.76”) Height 232.34mm (9.15”) Weight* 45kg (99.23lbs)
- Midas Verona 320 - 32 mic inputs Width 1327mm (52.24”) Depth 782mm (30.76”) Height 232.34mm (9.15”) Weight* 55kg (121.25lbs)
- Midas Verona 400 - 40 mic inputs Width 1569mm (61.78”) Depth 782mm (30.76”) Height 232.34mm (9.15”) Weight* 65kg (143.3lbs)
- Midas Verona 480 - 48 mic inputs Width 1811mm (71.30”) Depth 782mm (30.76”) Height 232.34m (9.15”) Weight* 75kg (165.34lbs)
- Midas Verona 560 - 56 mic inputs Width 2053mm (80.83”) Depth 782mm (30.76”) Height 232.34mm (9.15”) Weight* 85kg (187.39lbs)
- Frames: 240, 320, 400, 480, and 560
- EQ: 4 band
- Channel Inserts: front panel switchable
- SIS panning
- 8 Audio subgroups
- 8 Aux outputs
- 4 Mute groups
- 8 Multi function channels
- 12 x 4 matrix
- Internal PSUs
- External PSU available as option
For more information, visit the Midas website: Midas Consoles