Warning: Last items in stock!
Tannoy VX 5.2 loudspeakers, the smallest and most compact of the VX line.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design. VX 5.2 is the smallest and most compact of the range, adding new versatility to the range with its exceptional performance to size ratio. It provides a compact yet punchy and sonically vibrant solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement and more demanding BGM applications as well as high performance speech reproduction where clarity and vocal character are paramount. The versatile twin driver design and mounting options also make the VX 5.2, due to acoustic matching with the wider range of VX Series models, perfectly capable components within much larger installations.
• Performance Arts Spaces
• Theatres & Auditoria
• Bars, pubs and nightclubs
• Small scale live PA
• Theme parks and leisure venues
• Gymnasiums and small/medium sports arenas
• Portable corporate AV
• Conference rooms
• Houses of worship
Audio connection is via screw-in binding posts on the flush-mounted termination panel while an extensive range of high performance steel mounting hardware is available, custom designed for VX 5.2 and manufactured by K&M. This includes a yoke bracket and omni-mount for wall and ceiling location as well as an additional accessory to facilitate pole-mounting. All hardware has been tested and certified by K&M to guarantee greater than 10:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
The VX 5.2 is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option. A weather proof specification (WP) is also available as an option. Thus includes LINE-X™cabinet outer-coating, internal prism sealing and treated transducers with perforated Grade 316 Stainless Steel grilles. All steel hardware is upgraded to Grade 304SS, while all connector panel points are protected by a cover plate and weather-proof cable gland. Additional lead time applies to all non-standard specifications.
• 120mm (5”) Dual Concentric driver and discrete 120mm (5”) bass driver for extended LF performance.
• Tightly controlled constant directivity for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 117 dB, rec. amp power 260 W @ 8 Ohms
• Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
• Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
• Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure
• Available in black or white textured paint finish – custom colours optional.
• Available in weather proof specification (optional)
• Engineered and built in UK
• 5 year warranty
For more info, visit the Tannoy website: Tannoy
No customer comments for the moment.