Warning: Last items in stock!
Tannoy VX 8.2 loudspeakers, with exceptional acoustic clarity, definition and all round acoustical performance.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design. VX 8.2 is a new concept for this type of device, adding new capabilities to the range with its exceptional acoustic clarity, definition and all round acoustical performance. It provides a sonically superior solution for medium scale performance sound reinforcement as well as high performance speech reproduction where clarity and vocal character are paramount. The versatile twin driver design and mounting options also make the VX 8.2, due to acoustic matching with the wider range of VX Series models, perfectly capable components within much larger installations.
• Performance Arts Spaces
• Theatres & Auditoria
• Bars, pubs and nightclubs
• Small-medium scale live PA
• Theme parks and leisure venues
• Gymnasiums and small/medium sports arenas
• Portable corporate AV
• Conference rooms
• Houses of worship
Audio connection is via flush-mounted, recessed termination panel with both NL4 SpeakON and connector strip while an extensive range of high performance steel mounting hardware is available, custom designed for VX 8.2 and manufactured by K&M. This includes a yoke bracket and omni-mount for wall and ceiling location as well as eyebolt location points and a VTH top-hat for pole-mounting. All hardware has been tested and certified by K&M to guarantee greater than 10:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
The VX 8.2 is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option. A weather proof specification (WP) is also available as an option. This includes LINE-X™ cabinet outer-coating, internal prism sealing and treated transducers with perforated Grade 316 Stainless Steel grilles. All steel hardware is upgraded to Grade 304 SS, while all connector panel points are protected by a cover plate and weather-proof cable gland. Additional lead time applies to all non-standard specifications.
• 200mm (8”) Dual Concentric driver and discrete 200mm (8”) bass driver for extended LF performance.
• Tightly controlled 90 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 121 dB, rec. amp power 400 W @ 8 Ohms
• Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
• Integrip™ handle ergonomically integrated into top of cabinet and pole-mountable for optimum portability.
• Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
• Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure
• Available in black or white textured paint finish – custom colours optional.
• Available in weather proof specification (optional)
• Engineered and built in UK
• Five year loudspeaker warranty
For more info, visit the Tannoy website: Tannoy
No customer comments for the moment.