Warning: Last items in stock!
Tannoy VXP 8.2 self-powered loudspeakers offer a high fidelity and sonically superior solution for small-medium scale sound reinforcement and high performance speech reproduction.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, VXP Series represents a brand new evolution in Tannoy’s core philosophies in self-powered loudspeaker design. Tannoy VXP 8.2 combines the technological refinement of the passive VX 8.2 with the brand new IDEEA™ integrated power module from Lab.gruppen. The result is a highly compact, ultra-reliable and efficient, self-powered loudspeaker offering a high fidelity and sonically superior solution for small-medium scale sound reinforcement and high performance speech reproduction where clarity and vocal character are paramount. The Tannoy VXP8.2 has also been acoustically matched with the wider range of VXP Series models, making it a perfectly capable component within much larger installations.
• Performance Arts Spaces
• Theatres & Auditoria
• Bars, pubs and nightclubs
• Small scale live PA
• Theme parks and leisure venues
• Gymnasiums and small/medium sports arenas
• Portable corporate AV
• Conference rooms
• Houses of worship
At the heart of the IDEEA module is a patented Class D output stage capable of high power levels with very low distortion and minimal current draw – all with a net operating efficiency in excess of 80%. A universal switching power supply accepts any mains voltage from 70 – 265V ( /- 10%) at 50Hz or 60Hz through the appropriate IEC cord. In Auto mode, the speaker turns on with signal present and switches to standby mode after 20 minutes of no input, in doing so reducing power consumption to less than 1 W (while in standby). Manual control mode allows the speaker to be turned on and off as required. Also provided is a switchable 90 Hz high-pass filter for use when adding a subwoofer.
Audio connection is via female XLR and power via PowerCON (included) on rear panel. VXP 8.2 is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option.
• 200mm (8”) Dual Concentric driver and discrete 200mm (8”) bass driver for extended LF performance.
• Tightly controlled 90 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 122 dB
• Integrated Lab.gruppen IDEEA electronics providing ultra-reliable Class D amplification
• Integrip™ handle ergonomically integrated into top of cabinet and pole-mountable for optimum portability.
• Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
• Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure
• Available in black or white textured paint finish – custom colours optional
• XLR input and link, PowerCON mains (included)
For more info, visit the Tannoy website: Tannoy
No customer comments for the moment.