Warning: Last items in stock!
Tannoy VXP 15Q self-powered loudspeakers offer a punchy and sonically superior solution for medium-large scale high performance sound reinforcement.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, VXP Series represents a brand new evolution in Tannoy’s core philosophies in self-powered loudspeaker design. Tannoy VXP 15Q combines the technological refinement of the passive VX 15Q with the brand new IDEEA™ integrated power module from Lab.gruppen. The result is an ultra-reliable and efficient, self-powered loudspeaker offering a punchy and sonically superior solution for medium-large scale high performance sound reinforcement. The Tannoy VXP15Q has also been acoustically matched with the wider range of VXP Series models, making it a perfectly capable component within much larger installations.
• Performance Arts Spaces
• Theatres & Auditoria
• Bars, pubs and nightclubs
• Medium scale live PA
• Theme parks and leisure venues
• Gymnasiums and small/medium sports arenas
• Portable corporate AV
• Conference rooms
• Houses of worship
At the heart of the IDEEA module is a patented Class D output stage capable of high power levels with very low distortion and minimal current draw – all with a net operating efficiency in excess of 80%. A universal switching power supply accepts any mains voltage from 70 – 265V ( /- 10%) at 50Hz or 60Hz through the appropriate IEC cord. In Auto mode, the speaker turns on with signal present and switches to standby mode after 20 minutes of no input, in doing so reducing power consumption to less than 1 W (while in standby). Manual control mode allows the speaker to be turned on and off as required. Also provided is a switchable 90 Hz high-pass filter for use when adding a subwoofer.
Audio connection is via female XLR and power via PowerCON (included) on rear panel. VXP 15Q is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option.
• 380mm (15”) PowerDual full-range driver with QCW delivering best of both worlds – true point source combined with new horn design, resulting in less unwanted shading effects
• Tightly controlled 75 x 40 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 131 dB
• Integrated Lab.gruppen IDEEA electronics providing ultra-reliable Class D amplification
• Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
• Pole-mountable for medium-large scale portable PA applications
• Exceptional performance for a cabinet of this size
• Available in black or white textured paint finish – custom colours optional
• XLR input and link, PowerCON mains (included)
No customer comments for the moment.