Warning: Last items in stock!
JBL MD49 high power 4-way loudspeakers with 2 x 15" LF drivers, part of the Marquis Dance Club Series.
JBL’s Marquis Dance Club Series is a state-of-the-art family of loudspeaker systems designed specifically for the Dance Club Market. MD49 is a high-power 90° x 50° dual 15" low-frequency system utilizing dual 2265H Differential Drive transducers, CMCD82H 8" mid-range driver, 2432H 3" diaphragm compression driver, and dual ST400 super tweeters. All of the Marquis Series loudspeakers offer unprecedented fidelity, clarity, and breathtaking purity.
Benefits and Features of the JBL MD49:
• Dual JBL 2265H 3" dual voice coil –
dual magnetic gap Differential Drive® woofers
• JBL CMCD-82H 8" cone midrange compression driver
• JBL 2432H 3" diaphragm, 1.5" exit compression driver
• 90° x 50° PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide
• Dual JBL Selenium ST400 Super Tweeters
• 4-way quad-amplified system
• Sophisticated dance clubs
• Anywhere high energy dance music is required
For more info, visit the JBL website: JBL :: Product
No customer comments for the moment.